al-Qa'ida (The Base)
Islamic Army for the Liberation of the Holy Places
World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders
Islamic Salvation Foundation
Usama bin Laden Network
Sources and Resources
- Al-Qaeda in Libya: A Profile, Federal Research Division, Library of Congress, August 2012
- Guidance on the Ruling of the Muslim Spy by Abu Yahya Al-Libi, June 2009 (Arabic original)
- Compilation of Usama Bin Laden Statements, 1994 - January 2004, Foreign Broadcast Information Service, January 2004
- DNI Releases Letter from al-Zawahiri to al-Zarqawi, October 11, 2005. "Today the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a letter between two senior al Qa'ida leaders, Ayman al-Zawahiri and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, that was obtained during counterterrorism operations in Iraq. This lengthy document provides a comprehensive view of al Qa'ida's strategy in Iraq and globally."
- Al Qaeda: Profile and Threat Assessment, Congressional Research Service, August 17, 2005
- Al Qaeda: Statements and Evolving Ideology, Congressional Research Service, June 20, 2005
- Summary of Jose Padilla's Activities with Al Qaeda, as released by the Department of Justice, 1 June 2004.
- Text of Al-Zarqawi Message Threatening More Attacks, April 6, 2004
- Al-Qaida: The Threat to the United States and Its Allies, testimony of Amb. J. Cofer Black, Coordinator for Counterterrorism, before the House International Relations Committee, April 1, 2004
- Killing in the Name of God: Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda by Jerrold M. Post, USAF Counterproliferation Center, November 2002.
- Pentagon Background Briefing on Al Qaeda Terrorist Network, February 19, 2002.
- Attorney General Announces Indictment of Richard Reid, press conference, January 16. "Reid is charged as an al Qaeda-trained terrorist who attempted to destroy American Airlines Flight 63 with explosive devices concealed in his shoes."
- Indictment of ZACARIAS MOUSSAOUI for conspiracy to commit acts of terrorism, December 11, 2001
- Al Qaeda Training Manual, full translated text
- Al Qaeda Training Manual, excerpts in translation, released by the US Department of Justice, December 6, 2001
- UK Report on Responsibility for the September 11 Terrorist Attacks issued by the Office of the Prime Minister, October 4, 2001. "Usama Bin Laden and Al Qaida, the terrorist network which he heads, planned and carried out the atrocities on 11 September 2001."
- Mujahid Usamah Bin Ladin Talks Exclusively to "NIDA'UL ISLAM" About The New Powder Keg in The Middle East Nida'ul Islam Magazine (Call of Islam) October - November 1996
- Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders World Islamic Front Statement 23 February 1998
- MIDDLE EAST and SOUTH ASIA PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE Office of the Spokesman June 12, 1998
- "Alleged Extremist Plans To Destabilize Gulf" FBIS-NES-95-092 : 10 Feb 1995 [Source: Paris AL-WATAN AL-'ARABI , 10 Feb 95 pp 14-16]
- "Story of Attempt to Assassinate Ibn Ladn in Jalalabad" by Jihad Salim al-Watan al-'Arabi, 18 Apr 97 pp 22-23 [Saudi Arabia: Threat to Islamic Activist's Life Seen FBIS-NES-97-092 18 Apr 1997]
Created by John Pike
Maintained by Steven Aftergood